jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Newly added C5 Instance Type do not supports c5d series of AWS
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 23:13:58 GMT
HI Kazim,

The best way to move forward and get things done is... just go ahead and do
them :)

If you look at JCLOUDS-1387 and the pull request that fixes it, you'll see
that adding the missing instance types is quite easy. Would you want to add
them and send a pull request? (We'll be happy to help and assist) That
would be very much appreciated and definitely the fastest way to get that
fixed.

Regards,

I.