jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Update to Apache Karaf 4.2.x & provisioning proposal
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 05:17:27 GMT
Hi Ignasi,

Thanks for the reminder ;)

I did some improvements in Karaf 4.2.2-SNAPSHOT to speed up jclouds and
the "provisioning" feature we discussed.

First PR (just Karaf 4.2.x update) is almost done, I will submit it soon
(tomorrow or the day after probably).

For the "provisioning" proposal, I'm still have work to do but it's on
the right way to be discussed.

Sorry for the delay, but it's coming ;)

Regards
JB

On 19/11/2018 23:01, Ignasi Barrera wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder :)
>
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 at 09:59, Ignasi Barrera <nacx@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Nice! Look forward to discussing that proposal :)
>> On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 at 18:36, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> just a quick update about that.
>>>
>>> I fixed the issue I had on the commands (updated with new Karaf 4.x
>>> annotation). I'm adding features verify and itests, I would also like to
>>> test compute service and blobstore on a couple of providers (ec2 and
>>> azure). The PR should happen pretty soon.
>>>
>>> On the provisioning side, I'm testing Karaf and pure Java application
>>> provisioning on Azure and Amazon EC2 for now. It's still in early stage
>>> but promising. I need more time to have a complete and concrete proposal
>>> on that.
>>>
>>> I keep you posted.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JB