jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From kazim.azar@gmail.com <kazim.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newly added C5 Instance Type do not supports c5d series of AWS
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:42:37 GMT
Hi Ignasi,

Yes I would want to add these missing cd5 & md5 Instance Types, I am not sure if I got
to do any more changes that its being done in JCLOUDS-1387 as so far I couldn't see any instance-types
that JClouds supports that have NVMe as the Instance Storage. Do you know if any other change
is required than just updating following below to support NVMe Storage?

1. apis/ec2/src/main/java/org/jclouds/ec2/compute/domain/EC2HardwareBuilder.java
2. apis/ec2/src/main/java/org/jclouds/ec2/domain/InstanceType.java
3. providers/aws-ec2/src/main/java/org/jclouds/aws/ec2/compute/suppliers/AWSEC2HardwareSupplier.java