jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move to gitbox.apache.org
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 05:21:56 GMT
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I mean: as we will move to gitbox, we can have a
better github integration with full PR support. So, it would allow us to
use a specific Jenkins build on PR with notification directly in the PR.
I'm proposing to create this job just after the gitbox move.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré