jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move to gitbox.apache.org
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 08:02:54 GMT
We are already using it to build PRs. There are two approaches: job per PR
or the classic one PR job to build all PRs. We configured the latter as per
our PR ratio it fits our needs, so I'd say we're covered there. Thanks!

You can see all jclouds builds here:
https://builds.apache.org/view/J/view/jclouds/

We already have builds for the main branches (don't want to have them all
in CI) as well as the PR builds and live test ones.