jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Estevez <cont...@danielestevez.com>
Subject Re: Complete Java 8 support and release next major
Date Mon, 06 May 2019 14:28:18 GMT
Very good Ignasi! We really need to move to Java8

About the issues, just reading them quickly, i think this one should be simple since i'm familiar
with that code https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-1491

Daniel Estévez
danielestevez.com

---- On Mon, 06 May 2019 04:55:43 -0400 Ignasi Barrera <nacx@apache.org> wrote ----