jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Olaf Flebbe ...@oflebbe.de>
Subject Re: Complete Java 8 support and release next major
Date Mon, 06 May 2019 16:21:35 GMT
Hi,

+1, Thanks Ignase for your writeup! Since my team is blocked by the gson dependency I will
try to  work on  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-1166 .
I am not familiar with it and have only very limited time, but will try, so if someone already
has worked on it feel free to take the task from me.

Cheers,
   Olaf

i'm familiar with that code https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-1491