jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Toraldo ...@gionn.net>
Subject Re: Credentials to use with HP Cloud
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 16:00:22 GMT
Hi,

I've received a response from an HP technician, and seems that the
correct combination of credentials to use are:

Project as Tenant Name (usually username-project1)
Admin panel username as Username
Admin panel password as Password

So, what the Access Key and Secret Key should be used for? :)

Cheers,

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Giovanni Toraldo <me@gionn.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I spent a few hours trying to figure out how to login on HP Cloud
> using jclouds 1.6.0.
>
> I am doing my tests with:
> java -jar target/compute-basics-jar-with-dependencies.jar
> hpcloud-compute tenant-id:username password mygroup add
>>> initializing {id=openstack-nova, name=OpenStack Nova Diablo+ API, views=[org.jclouds.compute.ComputeServiceContext],
endpointName=identity service url ending in /v2.0/, identityName=${tenantName}:${userName}
or ${userName}, if your keystone supports a default tenant, credentialName=Optional.of(${password}),
documentation=http://api.openstack.org/, api=interface org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.NovaApi,
asyncApi=interface org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.NovaAsyncApi}

--
Giovanni Toraldo
http://gionn.net