jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi <ignasi.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Details logs for the exception
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 16:40:25 GMT
The thing here is that there is no specific code that directly causes
that stacktrace.
All requests to a chef server must have the headers signed (that is
how authentication works in chef), and that signature is not being
generated properly with your JRE. That's why the Chef server rejects
the request.

As told in the old thread, you can check this by running the
SignedHeaderAuthTest class.
What comes to my mind, is to run and debug that test class with a JVM
that works and with your JVM, to try find and isolate where the
generated signatures differ, so you can see what the JVMs are doing
different