jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Leonardo Fernández García <leonardofernandezgar...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem Using OpenStack ServerAPI serverClient.create(serverName, imageId, flavorId, options);
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 13:19:46 GMT
When I try to create a Server with the Nova Server API, I have this
exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.util.NoSuchElementException: apiType
compute not found in catalog []
 at
org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.suppliers.LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.get(LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.java:99)
 at
org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.suppliers.LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.get(LocationIdToURIFromAccessForTypeAndVersion.java:56)
 at
org.jclouds.rest.suppliers.MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier$SetAndThrowAuthorizationExceptionSupplierBackedLoader.load(MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier.java:91)
 at
org.jclouds.rest.suppliers.MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier$SetAndThrowAuthorizationExceptionSupplierBackedLoader.load(MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier.java:72)
org.jclouds.rest.suppliers.MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier.get(MemoizedRetryOnTimeOutButNotOnAuthorizationExceptionSupplier.java:140)
 at
org.jclouds.location.functions.ZoneToEndpoint.apply(ZoneToEndpoint.java:54)
 at
org.jclouds.location.functions.ZoneToEndpoint.apply(ZoneToEndpoint.java:41)
 at
org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.getEndpointInParametersOrNull(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:692)
 at
org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.getEndpointFor(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:728)
 at
org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.findEndpoint(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:552)
 at
org.jclouds.rest.internal.RestAnnotationProcessor.createRequest(RestAnnotationProcessor.java:385)
 at
org.jclouds.rest.internal.AsyncRestClientProxy.createListenableFutureForHttpRequestMappedToMethodAndArgs(AsyncRestClientProxy.java:243)
 at
org.jclouds.rest.internal.AsyncRestClientProxy.invoke(AsyncRestClientProxy.java:148)
 at
 at
 at org.jclouds.concurrent.internal.SyncProxy.invoke(SyncProxy.java:170)

Otherwise: I don't know how can I write the "userData" string (If I need
hardcore it for tests). I don't know how can I add this to the options
array (I believe than this is related with the exception)

Thanks!
Cheers