jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Nema <rahuln...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Issues with Updating Runlist for a Node
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 14:39:57 GMT
Hi,

So it seems when I do this "List<String> runlist = node.getRunList();" the
list comes like this "recipe[java]"  when I try to add a recipe to this
list it gets added as a normal string which seems creating this issue.

recipe[java]java
############################### Exception caught
null
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
        at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection.add(
ImmutableCollection.java:94)
        at
com.ibm.cal.systemmgm.chef.PrivateBPMChefUtils.updateNodeRunList(
PrivateBPMChefUtils.java:444)
        at com.ibm.cal.systemmgm.chef.App.main(App.java:21)

I tried using " runlist = new RunListBuilder().addRecipe(recipe).build();"
and then adding it back to list still the same issue. Can you please
quickly help how can I build the runlist.

With warm  regards,
Rahul Nema,
Tivoli Group
IBM-India Software Lab,Pune