jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Nema <rahuln...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Details logs for the exception
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 16:32:43 GMT
Hi,

So I am running this code(Java) inside eclipse using a stand-alone java
file and added jClouds Jar as dependency. Correct Ignasi supported us last
time as well.

Yes this code works in other level of JRE so it is a specific problem with
this version of JRE but we need to solve this one as it is with the
product which we are integrating with so no JRE change allowed.

My question is so How can I get more details log such that we can track
the exact Java class which is causing the issue or the component which
leads to this.

Do I need to add some property which I run the java program which i use to
connect.

this is the code which I use today

 context = ContextBuilder.newBuilder("chef") //
                    .endpoint(endpoint) //
                    .credentials(client, credentialForClient(credsDir,
client)) //
                    .buildView(ChefContext.class);

I feel github has all the java files can you please look into the flow and
let me know. I passed the link to the java support team but they were not
able to get it in the flow.

With warm  regards,
Rahul Nema,
Tivoli Group