I have absolutely no sense of aesthetics, so I'm not the right person to ask in re: navigability and aesthetics in general, but I do have two requests:

- Increase the font size of the text on pages - it's just too small to read on a big monitor without blowing up the page considerably.
- There should really be an easy link to find that'll get you to the javadocs for a given release. That's way too important to be hard to find or not there at all.

A.