jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Terremark ecloud support
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 18:37:00 GMT
> Thanks Andrew. Does this mean there will have to be some rework to the
> current terremark eCloud support in jclouds ? The reason I am asking is
> because If the login url has changed, there is a lot of chance for other
> calls to fail too ?

It's hard to say - it depends on what the problem turns out to be. It
could be as simple as changing the endpoint in the context.

In order to help us figure out what's going on, could you run the
compute-basics example [1] against eCloud? I suspect the result will
be the same, but then we can use that as a shared test case.

As regards priority, once we establish this as a bug we'll first need
to create a JIRA issue for this and see if someone from the community
picks it up. Obviously, any contribution your organization can make -
ideally a pull request, but a test account would be useful, too, will
help.

ap

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-examples/tree/master/compute-basics