jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Terremark ecloud support
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 18:41:40 GMT
>   Can I raise a JIRA for adding this support ?
> Also , I am still discussing the possibility of sharing our account (for
> one isolated environment) with legal team and marketing.
> I would like to know how many people would be accessing this account and
> for how long ? Also when would you be able to start using it ? Please let
> me know at the earliest.

You can certainly raise a JIRA ticket. As regards the account, and
questions about who would be using it or how long things might take,
there's not much I can say: the jclouds community will have to decide
whether this an item it wants to address or not, and there's no way of
knowing in advance who would pick this up.

Certainly, I would recommend providing a *separate* testing account
which does not give any access to any of your company data. As a
Terremark customer, you may also be able to enquire whether they can
make a separate development account available to jclouds.

Your best option to ensure that this is picked up soon would be to
contribute resources to the development effort [1]. The jclouds
community always welcomes new contributors and will be more than happy
to help get them up and running.

ap

PS: Please respond to the dev@ list rather than to me directly. This
is a discussion that would benefit from input from the entire jclouds
dev community.

[1]
http://jclouds.incubator.apache.org/documentation/devguides/contributing-to-jclouds/