jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Varad Meru <va...@orzota.com>
Subject Re: SSH Client not working, but RunScriptOnNodes working
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 07:15:48 GMT
Thanks Andrew.

Got it working. It was due to the path parameter. The assumption that absolute paths are allowed
- failed. The paths changed from absolute to relative paths (for user) worked.

Output
------
New ssh overridingCredentials - [user=varad, passwordPresent=false, privateKeyPresent=true,
shouldAuthenticateSudo=true]
EdgeNodeId- DFW/instanceid
New ssh client - haas:rsa[fingerprint(af:4c:0d:20:dd:8c:22:dd:f3:fa:65:e9:ab:20:1e:3f),sha1(b4:3c:c8:c8:4c:d1:ec:1d:7c:3b:06:9b:24:96:e6:27:de:3a:e6:e7)]@HOSTNAME:22
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
Client got connected
echo "getting server output" > ~/temp.out
Success ...
Client Disconnected
------