jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Mohan Baruwal Chhetri <mohanbaru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue using JClouds with Ninefold
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 01:32:47 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I've had a chat with the Ninefold Tech support.
All templates from which a VM can be created are executable.

I tried to return the list of templates using the 'executable' filter and
it did not return my private templates.
However, when I added the 'projectid' it does return the private templates
using 'executable' filter.

So, I believe, that it is compulsory to pass the projectid when using
ninefold. Pls. see this link
https://help.ninefold.com/entries/21478609-Using-the-Ninefold-API-v2- where
the documentation says that we have to pass the projectid (although
listTemplates is not there, the guy I spoke to says that even for
listTemplates() it is required.

Cheers,
Mohan