jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <richard.dow...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Support for OpenStack Glance?
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 09:45:54 GMT
Hi,

In recent jclouds versions, the Glance implementation has moved to:
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack
I don't think that there are any released versions from this new location
yet, I think you may have to use a snapshot version (somebody please
correct me if necessary :-)

The Maven IDs are:
  <groupId>org.apache.jclouds.labs</groupId>
  <artifactId>openstack-glance</artifactId>

Cheers,
Richard.

--
Richard Downer • Principal Software Engineer • Cloudsoft Corporation •
http://www.cloudsoftcorp.com