jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Jai M <jaiganes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Terremark ecloud support
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 15:28:17 GMT
Hi Andrew ,

  I wanted to quickly try the three options you provided. However the url's

"https://services.enterprisecloud.terremark.com/api/v0.8b-ext2.8"
"https://services.enterprisecloud.terremark.com/api/version" are returning
a 404 error.

I talked to the terremark support regarding login failure and They want me
to follow the API updates and information at the following link:

http://support.theenterprisecloud.com/kb/default.asp?id=533&Lang=1&SID=

In the above link, I just noticed that today is the date for deprecation
for couple of the supported API versions. Guessing that the 404 error might
be due to the deprecation...

Rgds
Jai