jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Garcia Ibañez <Carlos.Gar...@EMEA.NEC.COM>
Subject RE: [jclouds-labs/abiquo] - Access to a Virtual Machine from the Volume entity
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 14:32:12 GMT
Sure it helps!
As soon as I have this implemented I'll create the pull request. Should I open an issue in
Jira for this?

From: Ignasi [mailto:ignasi.barrera@gmail.com]
Sent: jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013 16:14
To: Carlos Garcia Ibañez
Cc: <user@jclouds.incubator.apache.org>; dev@jclouds.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [jclouds-labs/abiquo] - Access to a Virtual Machine from the Volume entity

Hi Carlos,

There is no such method in the Volume domain class. However, the AbiquoApi has a generic way
to retrieve arbitrary links links [1].
You could add the missing method to the Volume entity using that api in a similar way it is
done in the VirtualMachine object to get its parent Virtual Appliance [2].

HTH!

Ignasi

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/blob/master/abiquo/src/main/java/org/jclouds/abiquo/AbiquoApi.java#L112-L122
[2] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/blob/master/abiquo/src/main/java/org/jclouds/abiquo/domain/cloud/VirtualMachine.java#L249-L259