jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Coder One <coder_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Full power of AWS EC2 Client?
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2013 23:52:18 GMT
Could you help with some sample code?  I have looked at both ContextBuilder.buildApi, ComputeServiceContext
unwrap(), unqrap(TypeToken<C>  tt) but was stumped.

It looks to me that buildApi, unwrap would return a AWSEC2Api but that class does not have
the "full power" of the native AmazonEc2Client.

I could create a separate AmazonEC2Client to deal just with Amazon specific portion, but if
there is a way to get the AmazonEC2Client from jclouds API, that would make the code a bit
nicer -- one instead of two initialization paths.