jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: API to Manage aws-elb
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 22:53:17 GMT
Quoting Coder One <coder_lol@yahoo.com>:

> I read jclouds and jclouds-lab docs and code, but could not quite
> determine if the API provides a way to create an "empty" ELB then
> add additional nodes to it as the need arises?

Do any of the methods in the ELB LoadBalancerApi [1] look like they
might address your needs? That's the provider-specific (i.e.
"backend") API, by the way, but I suspect the portable version [2]
might not support your specific case (although I'm hardly the expert
there!).

The ELB LoadBalancerApi should allow you to make pretty much any call
supported by Amazon's HTTP interface, so if you're missing
functionality here, please create an issue [3] or, better still,
submit a pull request [4]!

Regards

ap

[1]