jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Everett Toews <everett.to...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Re: problem with network ordering in OpenStack
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:59:47 GMT
Can you share a snippet of code with us?

Specifically, it would be good to see how you create your List of networks, how you create
your CreateServerOptions, and how you call ServerApi.create.

Also, what version of jclouds and what version of OpenStack are you using?

Thanks,
Everett

On Nov 19, 2013, at 3:51 AM, Limor Bortman wrote:

> Hello all
> I am trying to create machine on OpenStack with specific network ordering, but i find
out that sometimes jclouds change the order before sending it to the node .