jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Paul Bell <arach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for VMware vCloud Director
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:07:26 GMT
Hi again,

I should have mentioned that I am using the 1.6.1 incubating release. Well,
the project POM contains:

       <dependency>
              <groupId>org.apache.jclouds</groupId>
              <artifactId>jclouds-all</artifactId>
              <version>1.6.1-incubating</version>
       </dependency>
       <dependency>
              <groupId>org.apache.jclouds.driver</groupId>
              <artifactId>jclouds-sshj</artifactId>
              <version>1.6.1-incubating</version>
       </dependency>

And I do see among the Maven dependencies a bunch of 1.6.1 jar files
including jclouds-all-1.6.1-incubating.jar.

Thanks again.

-Paul