jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Sean McClelland <mrbobvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AWS S3] Proxy issues when reading a blob from a blob store
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:19:25 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your help. Setting the proxy settings at the java property
level fixed the issue.

I enabled logging and ran the test again without the java property
settings, as the issue is very reproducible that way.
I have a copy of my headers here: http://pastie.org/8512569

I am unable to read the wire log as it came out in (hex?) it looks like. Is
this something that could be opened up in wireshark or something similar?
It looks like this:  <<
"PK[0x3][0x4][0x14][0x0][0x0][0x0][0x0][0x0][0xdc]q@[0x0][0x0][0x0][0x0][0x0][0x0][0x0]
I wanted to ask if generally there is anything sensitive (credentials,
urls) in this wire log before I uploaded it somewhere publicly. The blob
was a zip file and I can see the contents of the zip file in the output,
but the file itself was just a test zip and does not contain anything
sensitive.

I have a pastie including the very last line of the wire output as well as
the header information that shows the Invalid URI issue.. Just for
reference, the wire line immediately before this pastie begins had to do
with listing the final content item of the zip)
http://pastie.org/private/0xmq0rcue5v1q9cpv4a

Once again, thanks for all your help. For now I am going to stick to
setting the java properties since that seems to fix the issue for me.