jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Limor Bortman <limorbort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with network ordering in OpenStack
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:10:50 GMT
Hi and thanks for the response:
1) this is how I create the CreateServerOptions :  CreateServerOptions
Options = CreateServerOptions.Builder.keyPairName(addKeyPair(machine))
                .securityGroupNames(addSecurityGroups(machine))

.networks(addNetworks(machine)).availabilityZone(addZone(machine));
When addNetworks return LinkedList

2) serverApiForZone.create(machineName, cloudNodeImage.getUuid(),
computeOfferingId, Options);

3)I am using a Grizzly node

Thanks

--