jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Bk Lau <bklau2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for VMware vCloud Director
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:40:15 GMT
As a feedback:

The current JCloud VCloudDirectorApi is very similar to VMWare's vCloud API
SDK.
Both still mirror the  REST HATEOUS links  transversal at the
payload/response substrate level.
>From end user point of view, it would help not to think about the "links"
because they are just
marshalling/unmarshalling mechanism in REST fashion.
I think a higher level "vCloudClient" on top on current VCloudDirectorApi
would make it easier to use.