jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi <ignasi.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for VMware vCloud Director
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:17:02 GMT
Hi Paul,

jclouds-all is just an aggregator pom [1] that adds the dependencies
to all providers in the *main* repo, but does *not* include the
providers in labs.
To use those providers you need to manually add the dependencies for
the providers you are going to use, vcloud-director [2] in your case.

HTH

Ignasi

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/tree/master/all
[2] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/blob/master/vcloud-director/pom.xml