jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Everett Toews <everett.to...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Re: Setting Content-Disposition header containing Finnish alphabets å, ä or ö
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 16:36:53 GMT
Hi Kalle,

This could be a bit of a gnarly issue. It would really help to know exactly the code you're
running. Do you have a small Java application that reproduces this problem?

Something that I could run myself. You could share it with us as a gist[1] or pastie[2].

Thanks,
Everett

[1] https://gist.github.com
[2] http://pastie.org/

On Jan 7, 2014, at 7:25 AM, Kalle Malin wrote:

> I see the header malformed in the Rackspace console. If I debug code the blob seems to
always have the header non-malformed but when putting  in the cdn it gets malformed.

> When blob is read back it contains the malformed header.
>
> 2014-01-07 15:23:16.190 org.jclouds.logging.slf4j.SLF4JLogger.logDebug:59 [main]
> DEBUG: << Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="cöwböys änd åliens.png";
filename*=utf-8''c%C3%B6wb%C3%B6ys%20%C3%A4nd%20%C3%A5liens.png;