jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR on getting versions of a vcloud server
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2014 14:43:20 GMT
> I've still no luck with the original issue :( While debugging I've found
> that JavaUrlHttpCommandExecutorService.convert's
> connection.setRequestProperty(HOST, host); doesn't seem to set Host header
> correctly. Any help is highly appreciated.

When you say "not correctly" do you mean "not at all", or something else?

I see you already beat me to my other suggestion of trying the
apachehc driver...so it's something in the java.net stack, eh?

Is the apachehc client a feasible workaround for you for the time
being? And do you think you could open a JIRA issue for this?

Thanks!

ap