jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR on getting versions of a vcloud server
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2014 15:16:47 GMT
> I think this is of no harm, what do you think?

I think the easiest way to check this is to open a pull request and
see if we get any test failures ;-) If everything looks OK and there
are no concerns from committers, we could consider this.

But unless "*/*" is the 'standard' default for the 'Accept' header if
nothing else is specified, I suspect the correct fix for this will be
to ensure that the vcloud provider sets this property appropriately.

Have you been able to try a fix along those lines (see e.g. [1])

ap

[1]
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/blob/master/apis/vcloud/src/main/java/org/jclouds/vcloud/internal/VCloudLoginApi.java#L42