jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Kalle Malin <kalle.ma...@surveypal.com>
Subject VS: VS: Setting Content-Disposition header containing Finnish alphabets å, ä or ö
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 09:56:24 GMT
I manage to setup logging. Based on the log of Content-Disposition it seems fine.

Code used to create and set Content-Disposition in short:

final SwiftObject object = cloudFilesClient.newSwiftObject();
object.setPayload(new ProgressInputStream(fileUpload, uploadProgress));
object.getPayload().getContentMetadata().setContentDisposition(MessageFormat.format("attachment;
filename=\"{0}\"", fileName));

Jclouds log for Content-Disposition shows:

2014-01-07 11:40:44.762 org.jclouds.logging.slf4j.SLF4JLogger.logDebug:59 [main]
DEBUG: >> Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="cöwböys änd åliens.png"

That was the only reference of Content-Disposition in the log.

And the result for Content-Disposition "cöwböys änd åliens.png" in the Rackspace cdn Content-Disposition
is "cöwböys änd åliens.png".

I tried setting the cdn file name to "cöwböys änd åliens.png" and that works. So only
header gets malformed.

- Kalle -