jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Kalle Malin <kalle.ma...@surveypal.com>
Subject VS: Setting Content-Disposition header containing Finnish alphabets å, ä or ö
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 13:25:10 GMT
I see the header malformed in the Rackspace console. If I debug code the blob seems to always
have the header non-malformed but when putting  in the cdn it gets malformed.

When blob is read back it contains the malformed header.

2014-01-07 15:23:16.190 org.jclouds.logging.slf4j.SLF4JLogger.logDebug:59 [main]
DEBUG: << Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="cöwböys änd åliens.png";
filename*=utf-8''c%C3%B6wb%C3%B6ys%20%C3%A4nd%20%C3%A5liens.png;

- Kalle -
Lähettäjä: Andrew Phillips [andrewp@apache.org]
Lähetetty: 7. tammikuuta 2014 13:41
Vastaanottaja: user@jclouds.apache.org
Aihe: Re: VS: VS: Setting Content-Disposition header containing Finnish alphabets å, ä or

> And the result for Content-Disposition "cöwböys änd åliens.png" in
> the Rackspace cdn Content-Disposition is "cöwböys änd åliens.png".

Are you seeing the malformed version of the disposition in the
Rackspace console? Or is this reported by jclouds somehow?

Could you try to *read* the blob back using jclouds and see what
Rackspace sends back? That should also be in the logs...

Regards

ap