jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nir...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR on getting versions of a vcloud server
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2014 14:49:51 GMT
Hi Andrew,

No, AFAIU these were set as connection's request properties, and header
logs were printed before setting these properties.

I've done a small fix like this to JavaUrlHttpCommandExecutorService.java.

+if (connection.getRequestProperty(HttpHeaders.ACCEPT) == null) {
+          connection.setRequestProperty(HttpHeaders.ACCEPT, "*/*");
+      }

I think this is of no harm, what do you think?

--

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/