jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <ignasi.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jClouds Abiquo] - Issue when deploying to jBoss
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 12:02:27 GMT
Having a look at the sources of the dependency that introduces wink-common,
there are only 2 places where it is used.

ibarrera@ibarrera:/tmp/amt$ find . -name '*.java' -exec grep -nH 'wink' {}
\;
./com/abiquo/model/rest/RESTLink.java:25:import
org.apache.wink.common.model.synd.SyndLink;
./com/abiquo/model/enumerator/RemoteServiceType.java:45:import
org.apache.wink.common.internal.utils.UriHelper;

I'm pretty sure neitther of the affected methods are used, so you could
just do the ugly temporal patch for those two classes while the issue is
not fixed.

As soon as I can do the changes in the API I'll update the version of the
dependency, as the latest version does no longer depend on wink.