jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <ignasi.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improve jclouds site content
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 22:23:08 GMT
I agree with all points, but I have to say I don't like Bootstrap. It is
just a matter of taste, but every time I land in a project page made with
Bootstrap my mind says "oh, yet another project without personality, or
without time/will to spend in its public face".

Of course that feeling disappears if there is a nice theme instead of the
default one :)

Count on me to help on this Everett!