jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <ignasi.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR on getting versions of a vcloud server
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2014 15:39:35 GMT
I think it is a safe patch. According to the spec [1], not sending the
Accept header means the client accepts all media types, and the */* value
for the header means the same.

I also added that in the OkHttp driver pull request [2]. Nirmal, could you
open a pull request, as suggested by Andrew, with a method similar to the
one I added in my pull request, so the behavior can be overridden/extended
if needed?

Ignasi

[1] http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html
[2]