jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suspend / Snapshot + destroy
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 00:16:54 GMT
There's an extension to the ComputeService abstraction, ImageExtension, for
doing image creation, but it's not implemented by all clouds - I think only
EC2, Nova and CloudStack, actually. But it could be implemented for any
API/provider that had the necessary api methods to do the imaging in the
first place, or you could just drop down below the abstraction layer and do
the image creation directly.

A.