jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignacio de Córdoba <icord...@skios.es>
Subject Re: provider softlayer not in supported list: []
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 11:57:15 GMT
Hi Andrew,
yes, it’s working. Softlayer provider on JBoss 7.1.3 and in a Singleton Session EJB deployed
in a .jar (I got available Images and Locations retrieved OK)
I’m now including that .jar in a web application WEB-INF/lib/ (I don’t use .ear files
anymore since EJBs run in web apps) but haven’t finished that. Once I have the full application
finished I will prepare that blog post with a downloadable .war file.

Ignacio de Córdoba
icordoba@skios.es
Red Skios S.A. - www.skios.es