jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug Fix Release Date
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 16:55:30 GMT
> We are currently dealing with the issue below.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-427
>
> I know a pull request to include this fix has been opened but would like
> to know if a bug fix date has been discussed?

To clarify: the latest snapshots already contain a workaround for this
issue. See [1]. Hopefully that already gives you some options for now.

The pull request you see is to *revert* those temporary fixes now that
the Guava team has been able to release a fixed version. The latest
jclouds snapshots will remain compatible with 7u51, just we'll be able
to remove the workaround that's already in place.

Does that help you, or are you unable to work with a snapshot version,
at least temporarily?

ap

[1] http://markmail.org/message/637ayb6d6uz36bam