jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating Server and setting up networks on OpenStack
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:16:45 GMT
Hi Murali

>  I have executed example to list servers ( VM's ) connecting to  above
> openstack installations but not sure how to

Which example was that? Have you been able to look at the Cloud
Servers examples from Rackspace [1]? They might help.

If you're interested in some more details about the different options
jclouds provides for accessing providers directly vs. using one of the
"portable" interfaces such as ComputeService, the "Core Concepts" doc
may be useful, too [2].

Hope that helps!

ap

[1]