jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Everett Toews <everett.to...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Re: Bug Fix Release Date
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 18:26:13 GMT
This bug is really hurting our users. We need to stop the bleeding. Were constantly asking
users to use a snapshot release but what we really need to do is give them a proper release
with the workaround.

I think we should do a 1.7.1 release as soon as possible.

Regards,
Everett

On Feb 5, 2014, at 10:55 AM, Andrew Phillips <andrewp@apache.org> wrote:

>> We are currently dealing with the issue below.
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-427
>>
>> I know a pull request to include this fix has been opened but would like
>> to know if a bug fix date has been discussed?
>
> To clarify: the latest snapshots already contain a workaround for this issue. See [1].
Hopefully that already gives you some options for now.

> The pull request you see is to *revert* those temporary fixes now that the Guava team
has been able to release a fixed version. The latest jclouds snapshots will remain compatible
with 7u51, just we'll be able to remove the workaround that's already in place.