jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignacio de Córdoba <icord...@skios.es>
Subject Listing SoftLayer Image Templates and provision instances with them using JClouds
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:25:11 GMT
Hello,
I’m trying to integrate an app to SoftLayer using JClouds. I can list “public” images
(method  but not private images (what soft layer calls “image templates”) which are images
created from my own computing instances.
Is it possible to do this with JClouds or I can only use public images for provisioning?

After solving this with image templates I’ve created using control panel… can i also do
this with JClouds? (Creating image templates from running computing instances).

Thanks

Ignacio de Córdoba
icordoba@skios.es
Red Skios S.A. - www.skios.es