jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Pedro Navarro Pérez <pedn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating network with neutron API
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:04:53 GMT
Hi Shital,

As the policy.json points out:

    "create_network:shared": "rule:admin_only",
    "create_network:router:external": "rule:admin_only",
    "create_network:segments": "rule:admin_only",
    "create_network:provider:network_type": "rule:admin_only",
    "create_network:provider:physical_network": "rule:admin_only",
    "create_network:provider:segmentation_id": "rule:admin_only",

only users with role admin are able to create networks. So, are you using
the right tenant_name or tenant_id (the tenant where your user has the
admin role) when setting the jclouds credentials?