jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Chris Custine <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenStack LBaaS support in jclouds?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 06:39:50 GMT
Just to confound this even further, the HP Cloud LBaaS implementation
actually uses Libra (https://github.com/stackforge/libra) which is also not
implemented in jclouds (yet). I have heard that HP may soon have a resource
working on jclouds updates/contributions  ;-)  and hopefully this will
include the HP LBaaS.

Chris

--
Chris Custine