jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Murali G D <mur...@versa-networks.com>
Subject RE: Creating Server and setting up networks on OpenStack
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:26:21 GMT
Andrew

Thanks. Will go through the links.

I executed JCloudsNova.java
(http://jclouds.apache.org/documentation/quickstart/openstack/#nova ) which
"lists Servers" from OpenStack

What I am looking for is

 1. To create Servers using JClouds
 2. To create networks inside project and use it while deploying
"server(VM)"

Regards,
Murali G D

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Phillips [mailto:andrewp@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:47 PM
To: user@jclouds.apache.org
Subject: Re: Creating Server and setting up networks on OpenStack

Hi Murali

>  I have executed example to list servers ( VM's ) connecting to  above
> openstack installations but not sure how to

Which example was that? Have you been able to look at the Cloud Servers
examples from Rackspace [1]? They might help.

If you're interested in some more details about the different options
jclouds provides for accessing providers directly vs. using one of the
"portable" interfaces such as ComputeService, the "Core Concepts" doc may be
useful, too [2].

Hope that helps!

ap

[1]