I will do that.
Thank you for help

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 8:10 PM, Everett Toews <everett.toews@rackspace.com> wrote:
Hi Shital,

At this point I pretty sure that the problems are with your OpenStack deployment and not jclouds.

On Feb 10, 2014, at 3:14 AM, Shital Patil <shital.patil@gslab.com> wrote:

Hi Everett,

I am listing the pastie links for logs as you suggested. I am enlisting three scenarios and for each scenario, links to two log files jclouds.log and jclouds-wire.log.
Kindly tell why it succeeds in one scenario and fails in other two.

I could run list servers successfully on openstack its logs are-

         listservers jclouds.log - http://pastie.org/8717944

        listservers jclouds-wire.log - http://pastie.org/8717947

This proves that jclouds is authenticating properly with your OpenStack cloud. So auth with jclouds is not a problem.

Listing images failed logs are-
        listimages jclouds.log - http://pastie.org/8717955

        listimages jclouds-wire.log- http://pastie.org/8717956

It’s possible that your user does not have the authorization to list that particular image. If that image does not belong to you and is not a public image then you would unauthorized to view it. jclouds is not the problem here.

Creating new server failed logs are-

         createserver jclouds.log - http://pastie.org/8717965

         createserver jclouds-wire.log - http://pastie.org/8717966

This is definitely a problem with your OpenStack deployment. If any service is returning a "500 Internal Server Error” that means there is something wrong with the service itself.

I suggest trying to create a server and then sending your logs to your OpenStack administrators. They can check the Nova logs and see why Nova is erroring out. There is something wrong with Nova here.

Regards,
Everett