jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error on ContextBuilder.newBuilder("filesystem")
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 21:31:25 GMT
Quoting felipe gutierrez <felipe@usto.re>:

> The error is on the line
>
> mContext = overrides.buildView(BlobStoreContext.class);
>
> jclouds is importing gson-2.2.4 and all the other places I put an exclusion
> on maven:

OK, so now it seems to be complaining that the PropertiesAdapter [1]
is not an instance of TypeAdapter, even though it clearly is. This
would seem to point to a classloader conflict.

Are you running this inside a webapp? Do we know which classloader is
initially loading the Gson library? Could you add some debug
statements to your code to compare the classloader for
com.google.gson.TypeAdapter with the classloader for e.g.
org.jclouds.json.config.GsonModule?

Regards

ap

[1]