jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Inbar Stolberg <inbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jclouds cache size
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 08:27:52 GMT
correct the version is very old. I will upgrade but i also see that this
will reduce about 250k-300k out of 1.3MB per computeContext but still too
large.
unfortunately i cannot reduce the amount of contexts (i am working with a
multi tenant openstack).

here is a deeper analysis of the context object:

char[]
       |     4,253 |      162,080
java.lang.String
   |     4,563 |      146,016
*java.util.LinkedHashMap$Entry                                        |
2,363 |  *    * 94,520*
*sun.reflect.generics.tree.SimpleClassTypeSignature          |     3,826 |
      91,824*
*java.lang.Object[]
   |     1,983 |       81,608*
*java.util.HashMap$Entry[]                                                |
      980 |       81,600*
*java.lang.reflect.Method
|       908 |       79,904*
*sun.reflect.generics.tree.TypeArgument[]                          |
3,826 |       63,784*
java.util.LinkedHashMap                                                  |
      939 |       52,584
java.util.ArrayList
   |     1,136 |       27,264
java.lang.reflect.Type[]
  |       866 |       21,640
com.google.inject.spi.Dependency                                    |
672 |       21,504
com.google.inject.Key                                                     |
      869 |       20,856
com.google.inject.TypeLiteral                                           |
    859 |       20,616
java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$NonfairSync        |       518 |
    16,576
com.google.inject.internal.util.$CustomConcurrentHashMap$Impl$Segment|
  384 |       15,360
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationInvocationHandler            |       571 |
      13,704
sun.reflect.generics.tree.ClassTypeSignature                    |       848
|       13,568
java.util.HashMap$Entry                                                  |
      408 |       13,056
java.lang.reflect.Constructor                                             |
      141 |       10,152
java.lang.reflect.Field
  |       120 |        8,640
com.google.inject.internal.MoreTypes$ParameterizedTypeImpl          |
359 |        8,616
com.google.inject.internal.SingleParameterInjector             |       320
|        7,680
com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment             |        96 |
 7,680
java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicReferenceArray               |       480
|        7,680
sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects.ParameterizedTypeImpl        |
310 |        7,440
com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter          |
  306 |        7,344
com.google.inject.internal.util.$MapMaker$StrongEntry                 |
  228 |        7,296
com.google.common.collect.RegularImmutableMap$TerminalEntry          |
  269 |        6,456
com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl                            |
      161 |        6,440
Total: 30 of 644 entries; 614 more                                     |
 42,024 |    *1,344,184*