jclouds-user mailing list archives

From felipe gutierrez <fel...@usto.re>
Subject How to identify the index blocks on jclouds filesystem?
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 11:40:50 GMT
Hi all,

I am using jClouds BlobStore with filesystem, so I have blocks at my
FileSystem. I woould like to know if there is a way to check which blocks
contain the index of all files of my driver.

For example, when I format a new driver, jclouds creates
{0,1,2,...,16,2040,2047} blocks. If I add more files, more blocks will be
create. But I can move the blocks to other place and still open the driver
with the blocks {0,1,2,...,16,2040,2047}. But when I open one of the files
I need the another blocks.

So I would like to make a routine to preserve only the index blocks. The
other blocks I will move to other place when it is necessary.

Did I make myself clear?
Thanks in advance,
Felipe